Saturday, March 3, 2007

My First Official, Non Screwing Around Blog Entry

OK, here it is, my first blog entry in which I'm not screwing around. Although, techincially, this might be considered screwing around since I'm not posting anything more profound. Bleh...

Ok, I'm screwing around. What can I say?

OK, here's something....got a friend coming over this weekend and I decide to clean up. As I clean up, I find a bunch of stuff belonging to the ex. So, I throw it away. You might say, "aww, but SharkBoy, that's wrong". And I'll say "No, what's wrong is your ex leaving you for some jobless loser, who she met in World of Warcraft, who spends most of his time playing World of Warcraft instead of getting a damn job". Fuck it, if she wanted the shit, she'd have taken it with her when she moved out.

You know, there's a joke in there somewhere, but I'm not that damn funny!

No comments: